Sunday 17 October 2010

Hi another day done,bit confused where to post my blogg,stu training I think this should go in the right place,I have been on the comments section,you comment I blogg,any way another day done,we started off with a good breakfast opposite the hotel,I would recommend it if you passing,it's called the stars cafe lol.then we went to 15 min walk down to get the ferry to go across Alcatraz,on way pop into gets a snack for trip,you must view stu comment about the crisps,I honestly thought my mouth was going to explode,stu and Claire with laughing with tears in there eyes,I now no all about hot chillies,must read the flavour on packet,LESSON Remembered.
Alcatraz we went over about 9 ,for about 3hours,must say not one for museums,but recommend it,excellent.they had a individual audio which move you around the prison and told you and showed you the cells and the big events that accured on the island when it was a prison.also before that two volunteers took us around outside and around the inland found it interesting.near the finish when looking around cells,stu saw a ferry had just come in meant ,me and Claire had to run for our lives to get it,it's easier for me and Claire to do as we are told,military operation in stu eyes he has the day map out by the second lol the ferry turned up 5 min early lol.
When we retured back to sanfansico we headed back to the major shopping area, done damage good fairapy in diesel Nike new spinning tops and Abercrombie fitch.then I decided I head back to hotel as they still had shopping to do,stu gave me instructions on how to get back,guess what got very lost.stu on the other end of phone stressed I was in trouble lol thanks to stu got back in the end
Back in hotel more excercise spinning etc. No sign of stu and Claire lol
Then dinner at hotel
Then fashion show with new clothes with stu and Claire finished the day after doing my blogg.
On the move tomorrow ,get to drive a Cadillac tomorrow on the way to LA lol. Xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Mr Kevin been having problems with connecting to this site.
    Looks like your having lots of fun, wish I was on holiday.
    That's not like you to get lost I guess your ears were not working when stu was saying the way to go.
    Remember Kevin try not to speed.
    Birthday soon yer the shop will look sexy for you. You will love it lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kev!!! why would Stu think that you could find your way back to the hotel you even go wrong with a sat nav!!!
    Laughed so much about the crisp incident very very you wished I was there to see it still laughing now Kev.
    Glad they let you out of Alcatraz lol.
    Edging ever so closer to the big 40, you are nearly in my world ! have fun x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the blog Kev. Especially the crisp disaster!

    Looking forward to seeing some pictures to show the girls what you're up to (their reading's not too good yet!).

    Have a good day!
    x

    ReplyDelete